Our Kids Summer Day Camp
Our summer day camp provides Roslyn Heights NY kids tons of fun – and more!
Red Robin summer campers advance their social, aquatic, athletic, and artistic skills in a dynamic, fun-filled camp environment, cheered on by a staff of mature, nurturing, energized camp counselors and camp specialists. Our campers participate daily in a wide range of camp activities, every one of which is engaging, stimulating and just plain fun!
The magic at Red Robin Camp happens because we offer …
- a noncompetitive summer camp environment where all of our campers hone their skills and enjoy exciting camp activities
- outstanding American Red Cross based camp swim instruction, led by a WSI, and taught by our team of certified lifeguards; this is the cornerstone of our summer camp program — we believe that swimming is a critical life skill
- age-appropriate and skills-oriented summer camp sports and activity programs for every camper, including clinics in all the major sports: tennis, basketball, deck and field hockey, soccer, t-ball/softball, lacrosse, Gaga Ball and more
- arts & crafts
- science & nature studies
- fun reading & math enrichment
- camp karate and camp gymnastics camp classes provided on-site by local studios
- pony rides, “The Rain Maze,” our splash playground, “The Robin’s Nest,” our awesome tree house and our massive playground, “The Red Robin Adventure”
- special camp events, musical groups, circus troops
and way beyond …
Older children enjoy special summer day camp highlights!
Super Seniors (summer campers entering the 3rd and 4th grades) really get out and about, enjoying a camp trip every week to exciting Long Island attractions, such as a local museum/planetarium, professional ball games, local theater and more.
Super Senior Adventurers (summer campers entering 5th through 7th grades) truly get the best of all worlds – with 3 camp trips each week, plus 2 exciting days at camp. When travelling, campers have experiences such as Splish Splash, indoor rock climbing, and chartered fishing cruises.
Both camp groups also participate in our awesome Elective Clubs Program and a camp sleepover at Red Robin Camp. Campers have dinner, make their own sundaes, play interactive games, watch a movie before bed and wake up to a yummy breakfast – a truly memorable night!
Some campers may even become camp staffers!
For Roslyn Heights NY summer camp students entering 9th through 12th grades, Red Robin Camp offers an outstanding Camp Counselor In Training program (CIT). After an extensive interviewing and camp training process, CIT’s will be assigned to work with a group of campers between the ages of 2 to 12, under the supervision of a camp Division Head. Assignments may vary and can include assisting in specialty camp areas, such as arts & crafts, swim, athletics, cooking, dance, lunchroom, or any other area of our summer camp.
The CIT (Counselor In Training) program has existed at Red Robin Camp for over 25 years and has produced many of Red Robin Camp’s most treasure staff members. Don’t miss the opportunity to join the ranks of Red Robin Camp’s best!!!
It’s easy to keep up with your Roslyn Heights NY 11576 11577 camper through Red Robin Day Camp’s Open Communication Policy.
Feel free to visit our camp – just use the summer camp schedule you’ll receive for making appointments. You’ll see first-hand that we run the camp as if parents like you were with us at all times. We’ll also send you regular camp updates describing upcoming camp activities and camp-related events. Prior to summer camp, your child’s division head will call to personally introduce herself and discuss your child’s unique qualities and any specific items you deem important. Consider her your partner throughout the summer and your direct link by phone, enabling you to follow your child’s summer camp experience. Daily camp pictures and videos, posted on Facebook, as well as here on Red Robin Camp’s website, will also help to capture your child’s life in summer camp. Please rest assured that campers’ names are NEVER used in any of these online images.
We welcome parents to Red Robin Camp, but please be forewarned… only your children can attend summer camp! When they do, you can spend the summer watching them soar!
[expand title=”Red Robin Country Day School and Day Camp” trigclass=”collapseomatic “]Nassau County New York Summer Day Camp
Suffolk County New York Summer Day Camp
Queens New York Summer Day Camp