Red Robin Preschool
Red Robin’s preschool staff are dedicated to the education and development of the younger child, fostering emotional growth and self-discovery. We cater to children from toddlers (2-year-olds) to kindergartners (5-year-olds).
Red Robin Country Day School’s nurturing environment makes us the place where your child can soar! Our students and their families become part of the Red Robin family. Our school boasts:
- programs and classes that are capped, with limited enrollment
- supervision, support, and instruction for all students in a small group setting
- a staff of certified, experienced teachers and assistants who utilize cutting-edge technology
- classrooms that are fully equipped with the latest instructional materials and educational toys
- equal focus on each child’s intellectual, social, physical and emotional development
- reading readiness, language development, math concepts, computers, hands on science exploration, cooking/baking, community studies, music, artistic and creative expression, and physical education
- a variety of after school enrichment programs to help round out our students’ experiences
- a dedication to teaching children to share and enjoy free play
- an environment that is diaper and toilet training friendly
- spacious, imaginative, one-of-a-kind playgrounds, an incredible tree house, miniature golf course, sports decks, and an indoor/outdoor winter play pavilion
A preschool schedule for every child – and family!
We know that family life can get pretty complicated. That’s why our Amazingly Customizable Scheduling Options include: Two to Five Days; 9AM – 12PM, 1PM – 4PM, 9AM – 2PM, and 9AM – 4PM. Red Robin School offers One-Way or Round-Trip transportation and/or EXTENDED HOURS (7AM – 6PM). We want to make it as convenient as possible in order to give your child the Red Robin experience and we’ll just about bend over backwards to help!
On-going, two-way communication between our families and our staff
At Red Robin Country Day School, our Open Communication Policy means you’ll have easy access to the information you need – and want.
- teachers are available by phone
- parents receive weekly updates through our teachers’ newsletters
- regular parent-teacher conferences
- end-of-semester “report cards”, describing your child’s progress with regard to cognitive and social development, as well as fine and gross motor skills
Exploring the larger world – at Red Robin Country Day School and in the surrounding area!
Children love to make discoveries about their surroundings and about other people. Red Robin Country Day School invites a variety of community helpers to visit students at our school. Our students meet firefighters, chefs, nurses, dentists and other professionals.
Red Robin Country Day School is devoted to building character in its students. Children take local trips that promote good citizenship and encourage helpful interaction with the community. Our students experience the joy of giving through our annual canned food drive, the creation of Valentine’s Day cards for veterans and a holiday visit to the residents of a local assisted living facility, complete with a performance of songs and dances. Students also take carefully selected and fully supervised field trips to the post office, a farm, the local library and a neighborhood supermarket where they learn about nutrition and the use of money – and there’s even more in store for students at Red Robin Preschool this year!