Red Robin Summer Camp In Westbury, On The Jericho Border
(Long Island, NY)
In a setting scaled especially for our campers, boys and girls spend fulfilling summer days in a safe, nurturing environment that’s ideal for preschoolers (18 months to 5 years of age) and school-aged children (6 to 13 years of age).
Children have tons of fun – and more!
Red Robin campers advance their social, aquatic, athletic, and artistic skills in a dynamic, fun-filled environment, cheered on by a staff of mature, nurturing, energized counselors and specialists. Our campers participate daily in a wide range of activities, every one of which is engaging, stimulating and just plain fun! The magic at Red Robin happens because we offer …
- a non-competitive environment where all of our campers hone their skills and enjoy exciting activities
- outstanding American Red Cross based swim instruction, led by a WSI, and taught by our team of certified lifeguards; this is the cornerstone of our program — we believe that swimming is a critical life skill
- age-appropriate and skills-oriented sports and activity programs for every camper, including clinics in all the major sports: tennis, basketball, deck and field hockey, soccer, t-ball/softball, lacrosse, Gaga Ball and more
- arts & crafts
- science & nature studies
- fun reading & math enrichment
- karate and gymnastics classes provided on-site by local studios
- pony rides, “The Rain Maze,” our splash playground, “The Robin’s Nest,” our awesome tree house, “The Red Robin Adventure,” our massive playground, and our brand new, spectacular “iSoar,” a two and a half story climbing tower, complete with a 24 foot rock wall, 24 foot wobbly ladder and two one hundred foot zip lines
- special events, musical groups, circus troops and way beyond …
Older children enjoy special highlights!
Super Seniors (campers entering 3rd or 4th grades) really get out and about, enjoying one trip every week to exciting Long Island attractions, such as a local museum/planetarium, professional ball games, local theater and more. Super Seniors also enjoy a dynamic, in-camp specialty event each week, as well as four exciting days at camp. Super Senior Adventurers (campers entering 5th through 7th grades) enjoy 4 trips per week and participate in one exciting day at camp, as well as all camp activities after they return from half day trips. When traveling, they’ll have experiences such as Splish Splash, indoor rock climbing, and chartered fishing cruises. Both groups also participate in our awesome Elective Clubs Program and a Late Night at Red Robin. Campers have dinner, make their own sundaes, play interactive games and watch a movie, under the stars, on our giant screen – a truly memorable night!
Some campers may even become staffers!
For students entering 8th through 11th grades, Red Robin Camp offers an outstanding Counselor In Training (CIT) program. After an extensive interviewing and training process, CIT’s will be assigned to work with a group of campers between the ages of 18 months and 13, under the supervision of a Division Head. Assignments may vary and can include assisting in specialty areas, such as arts & crafts, swim, athletics, cooking, dance, lunch service, or any other area of our camp. The CIT program has existed at Red Robin Camp for over 25 years and has produced many of Red Robin’s most treasured staff members. Don’t miss the opportunity to join the ranks of Red Robin’s best!!!
It’s easy to keep up with your camper through Red Robin’s Open Communication Policy.
Feel free to visit Red Robin Camp in Westbury, Long Island, NY – simply use the schedule you’ll receive for making appointments. Come see first-hand that we run the camp as if parents like you were with us at all times. We’ll also send you regular updates describing upcoming activities and camp-related events. Prior to camp, your child’s division head will call to personally introduce herself and discuss your child’s unique qualities, as well as any specific items you deem important. Consider her your partner throughout the summer and your direct link by phone, enabling you to follow your child’s camp experience. Daily camp pictures and videos, posted on Facebook, as well as Red Robin’s website, will also help to capture your child’s life in camp. Please rest assured that campers’ names are NEVER used in any of these online images. We welcome parents to visit Red Robin, but we apologize ahead of time that only your children can attend camp! When they do, you can spend the summer watching them soar!
Follow this link for more information about How to Choose a Summer Camp on Long Island for Your Child
Select from a variety of summer camp programs, all with flexible camp scheduling options.
We believe in providing choices, and strive to accommodate our families’ summer scheduling needs. So, pick any of the summer camp options below – it’s up to you! Full days or mini days are available in any combination that’s suitable to your summer plans.